How to get the mobile student card?
All members of the Student Union SAVOTTA can get the PIVO mobile student card. The download will work if you are a degree student at Savonia, you have granted the data transfer permission at wilma.savonia.fi and you are a member of SAVOTTA. If you have not paid the student union membership fee and would like to use PIVO mobile student card, read the instructions below.
I AM A MEMBER OF THE STUDENT UNION
- With your phone (Android/iOS), go to the following address https://lataa.pivo.fi/CbxB/savotta and activate it with your web bank ID (only Finnish banks are accepted).
- Open the student card option from the PIVO main menu.
- Create a mobile student card following the instructions in the app. Be prepared to take a picture of yourself against a white background on your phone.
- Now you have a mobile student card!
- By showing your student card you will be granted VR and Matkahuolto student discounts as well as the KELA student meals. As well as all other student discounts.
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE STUDENT UNION
- Check in Wilma that you have granted SAVOTTA the right to check your information. (Forms -> Updating your personal information… -> Student Union SAVOTTA)
- If you gave the rights to SAVOTTA to withdraw the information at this point, wait two hours before buying the student Union membership.
- Go to the student union webshop to buy the membership.
- When you have paid the membership, send a message to us about access to the mobile student card using the following link: https://forms.gle/vRvE6GANNgtSSTnB9
- You will receive an email to your school email once it is possible for you to download the mobile student card.
- Download the student card using the instructions above.