How to get the mobile student card?
All of the members of the Student Union SAVOTTA can now get the PIVO mobile student card. The download will work if you are a degree student at Savonia and have a VOIMASSA 9/20 membership sticker on your student card. If you have not paid the student union membership fee and would like to use PIVO mobile student card, read the instructions below.
I HAVE A VOIMASSA 9/20 STICKER ON MY STUDENT CARD
- With your phone (Android/iOS), go to the following address https://a.pivo.fi/savotta and activate it with your web bank ID (only Finnish banks are accepted).
- Open the student card option from the PIVO main menu.
- Create a mobile student card following the instructions in the app. Be prepared to take a picture of yourself against a white background on your phone.
- Now you have a mobile student card!
- By showing your student card you will be granted VR and Matkahuolto student discounts as well as the KELA student meals. As well as all other student discounts.
I HAVEN’T GOT A VOIMASSA 9/20 STICKER
- Check in Wilma that you have granted SAVOTTA the right to check your information. (Forms -> Updating your personal information… -> Student Union SAVOTTA)
- If you gave the rights to SAVOTTA to withdraw the information at this point, wait two hours before buying the student Union membership.
- Go to the student union webshop to buy the membership.
- When you have paid the membership, send a message to us about access to the mobile student card using the following link: https://forms.gle/vRvE6GANNgtSSTnB9
- You will receive an email to your school email once it is possible for you to download the mobile student card.
- Download the student card using the instructions above.