Who is the Teacher of the year 2022 in Savonia university of applied sciences?
Do you want to give special recognition to an inspiring, encouraging and knowledgeable teacher? Suggest us who you think should be named as the Teacher of the Year in 2022! Leave your proposal here: teacher of the year 2022
Nomination of the teacher of the year has been an annual event at Savonia ever since 2004.
Leave your proposals due 27.4.2022 at 12 noon. Teacher of the Year will be announced on April 30, 2022 at Siskotyttö statue.
Teacher of the year 2021 was Hannu Viitala
Savonia University of Applied Sciences’ teacher of the year 2020-21 has been chosen to be Hannu Viitala, natural resources lecturer from Iisalmi campus.
“Hannu’s teaching has been described as fair, exciting, excellent and expertise. Hannu is able to take students’ different needs into consideration with his teaching. He also has a great amount of humour with him to keep the interest going in the lectures.”
The teachers nominated as the teacher of the year in Savonia UAS
- 2021 Hannu Viitala / Natural resources, Iisalmi
- 2020 Jouni Silfver / Design
- 2019 Sirkka Malila / Social and Health care
- 2018 Abdelazim Hannoura / International Business
- 2017 Terttu Niskanen / Business
- 2016 Paula Niemi / Music and dance
- 2015 Marja-Anneli Hynynen / Social and Health care
- 2014 Ilkka Markkula / Social and Health care
- 2013 Auli Pohjolainen / Iisalmi
- 2012 Olli Sankilampi / Engineering
- 2011 gap year, rewarding was transferred from at the start of school year to the end of the school year (vappu)
- 2010 Juhani Rouvali / Engineering
- 2009 Eeva-Riitta Ylinen / Social and Health care
- 2008 Heikki Likitalo / Business
- 2007 Ilkka Markkula / Social and Health care
- 2006 Iiris Matilainen / Iisalmi
- 2005 Jouko Kivimäki / Design
- 2004 Seija Lötjönen / Tourism