Activate Slice mobile student card to your phone
Hi SAVOTTA member!
Now you can download a digital Slice student card. The card works as an alternative student card alongside the Pivo mobile student card and the physical AMK student card.
Why should you use the Slice digital student card?
As a member of the student union of Savonia University of Applied Sciences (SAVOTTA), you are entitled to a free digital Slice student card. The student card entitles you to VR and Matkahuolto benefits, student-priced meals on university campuses and thousands of other Slice student benefits throughout Finland. In the Slice service, you can conveniently find more than 3,000 local and national student benefits. Some of the benefits are really valuable one-time benefits and some are ongoing benefits. The benefits also include the student union’s own changing one-time benefits, for example free coffee from the student union cafe on the Microkatu campus.
How do I activate my Slice student card?
If you are already a member of SAVOTTA go straight to number 3. 🙂
- Make sure that you have given the data transfer permission from Savonia to SAVOTTA.
- Go to the student union webshop to buy the membership. Attach your picture in your information if you don´t yet have the plastic student card or, you have not been in a photo shoot at campus. You can also send your picture to student union (email@example.com) for the SLICE app.
- Ask for activation of the mobile student card here. At the same time you approve your information to be sent to SLICE (more info on Privacy Statement).
- Wait for the email about SLICE app username and password. It might take few hours, be patient 🙂
- Download SLICE from app store and activate the mobile student card with your SLICE credentials.